Call of Duty: Ghosts Update Notes for PlayStation 4:
New features, fixes, and issues have been addressed and are listed under the following categories:
- Added reset stats option for max prestige players.
- Added new menu music for Extinction and MP.
- Updated the hitmarker color to orange when it's the killing hit.
- Added leaderboards for Drop Zone and Reinforce.
- Enemy Oracle pings now show an orange Oracle symbol on the player HUD, indicating they are outlined.
- Vulture now lives for 90 seconds (in line with sentry gun).
- Juggernaut buffs.
- Assault movement spead increased 15%
- Support movement speed increased 5%
- Assault/Support Juggernaut now have focus perk
- Loki buffs.
- Large rod can now be fired every 4 seconds instead of 7
- Rod fires at 1.5 seconds instead of 2 seconds after trigger pull
- Small rods now fire at 0.3 seconds instead of 0.5 seconds after trigger pull
- Added ability to name teams when using broadcaster mode.
- Added team name to playercard when in spectator mode.
- When eSports rules are enabled for SND on Strikezone, the non-destroyed version of the map is now always used.
- Removed d-pad helper icon when in first/third person spectator mode.
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Fix for SND round not ending when an entire team has been killed.
- Fixed issue where player could trigger a 10 second cap instead of 5 after stepping off and on a neutral flag.
- Fixed issue that allowed players to see enemy positions in the options menu minimap during the killcam.
- Improved patch unlock requirements UI:
- Added patch, quip, and unlock requirements.
- Fixed persistent “NEW” icon that would occur with extra loadouts.
- Updated safeguard to send out a standard notification of a kill.
- Fixed rare end of match crash.
- Hunted Victor Operation fix: works better with gun game, previous fix only allowed top player to get credit, now we allow top 3 (consistent with FFA).
- Hijacker Operation fix: operation would get stuck at tier 2, it now rolls properly back to 0/10 tier 2 for players.
- Fixed an issue where bots in reinforce would not leave a flag after capturing.
- Tooth bonus pool now offers one bonus tooth per day.
- Engineers can now fire their pistol while repairing the drill.
- Engineers no longer take damage from traps.
- Balancing updates for the Death Machine.
- Feral Vision no longer displays the colored overlay.
- Deployed launcher ammo refills now receive more ammo.
- Players running the Pistols Only relic are now excluded from the “Purchase a new weapon” challenge.
- Fixed issue where background award did not unlock after level completion with a Relic.
- Improvements to the Vanguard logic in Awakening.
- Updated door logic for Ark interior sequence in Awakening.
- Fixed the gas exploit on Mayday.
- Fixed the Drill exploit on Mayday.
- Fixed issue in Chaos mode where players would T-pose.
- Fixed issue with Seeders being included in Seeker challenges.
- Balancing updates for all maps.