We are aware that some users are seeing nothing more than a black screen when launching Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox One. We are currently looking into this issue and hope to have a resolution soon.
In the meantime, if you experience black screen issues when launching Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox One, please follow these steps to resolve the problem.
- Turn off the Xbox One by holding down the power button until the console powers off completely.
- Unplug the Xbox One from the outlet and wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug the Xbox One back in and power it on.
- Ensure that you are signed into an Xbox profile.
- Launch Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Learn more about power cycling the Xbox One console