Call of Duty: Heroes Updates
Call of Duty: Heroes unleashes two powerful Heroines in the Femme Fatale Update!
Version 4.6 - The Winter Update 2/5/2018
- Camille "Rousseau" Denis from WW2 slips into battle to turn the tides with three all new Killstreaks!
- Decoy: Deploy a decoy tank on the battlefield to distract the enemy from your units
- Paratroopers: Call in 5 elite Assault units to parachute onto the battlefield
- Glide Bomb: Drop a remote controlled bomb and control it's trajectory
- Ilona reemerges with a new set of awesome Killstreaks to rain devastation on your enemy's base!
- Exo Cloak: Use Exo Cloak to go into stealth mode and avoid all enemy troops and turrets
- Red Flare: Order all deployed units towards target location
- XS1 Vulcan: A controlled burst of high powered energy deployed from space
- Danger has a new look
- Charm your enemies with Rousseau's Valentine's Day Premium Skin
- Inventory sell improvement
- Updated UI to allow players to sell multiple items from inventory (instead of one at a time)
- Updated Event Board
- Earn bonus supply drops when you complete weekly events!
- Update 4.6 Login Gift!
- Enjoy a gift of Celerium, Cryptokeys and Perk Coins!
- Fixed an issue where players could increase in game timers
- Ho Ho, No. Santa and the Winter theme have gone back into hibernation for the year
- Increase Skill Point reward when attacking Command Center 10 or higher
- Watch Video Ads to Speed Up Building Time (iOS and Android Only)
- Optimized the game for iPhone X
- Added Cryptokeys to Blue Supply Drops
- Rousseau's Statue replaced as the new top prize in Gold Supply Drops
- Added new Diamonds quantities to the shop
Find notes for previous updates in the Call of Duty: Heroes forum for Heroes Announcements and Updates.