Call of Duty: Heroes Updates
Version 4.7 - The Spring Update 4/25/2018
Customize your perks with a re-designed Perk System!
Auto Train multiple troop combinations with Platoons!
- Craft up to 10 perks to choose from in your Perk Inventory
- Mix and match six active perks for any situation
- Create Platoon combinations to accommodate multiple strategies
- Save up to three Platoon load outs for easy auto-training
Privately Message Alliance Members!
- Players can now send private messages to their Alliance teammates through the mail system
Global Conflict Improvements!
- Added a 50 zone map for smaller Alliance match ups
- Decreased enlisted member requirement to 8 active players
- Balanced amount of continents based on zones
- Added 5 new Global Conflict themed events
- Added Global Conflict chat between matched Alliances
Special Offers Added!
- When active, Limited Time Offers will appear in the newly designed Menu
Daniels hops into battle with a new look!
- Celebrate the start of Spring with a festive Premium Skin for Daniels
Update 4.7 Login Gift!
- Enjoy a gift of Celerium, Cryptokeys and Wallcroft's Legendary III Wildcard
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added Prestige Skins for Rousseau
- Added flags for Hungary, Uganda and Pakistan
- Flags in the shop are now sorted alphabetically
- Alliance War matchmaking will now display
- Harper's KEM Strike correctly affects units again
- Event Board will now always be available to check progress
- Gideon's Sentry turret is now correctly damaged by all units
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
Find notes for previous updates in the Call of Duty: Heroes forum for Heroes Announcements and Updates.