Call of Duty: Heroes Updates
Beware the Doctor…
Version 4.8 - Beware the Doctor… 6/27/2018
- The Butcher himself, Edward Richtofen, brings chaos to the battlefield with his macabre inventions!
- Monkey Bomb: Throw an attention grabbing bomb to draw in enemy units and Heroes, before is explodes with devastating effect!
- Wunderwaffe DG-2: Enhance Richtofen's auto attack with 200,000 amps of electrical current that chains to nearby units or structures!
- Dead Drop: Call in a group of extremely enhanced Zombies to drop next to Richtofen and cause havok!
- Team up with your Alliance to complete Order Events!
- Players can complete new Alliance only events alongside their teammates and collectively earn awesome rewards
- Increased Player Level Cap!
- Max player level has been raised to 150. Level up to unlock new avatars and titles!
- Daily Mission Events!
- Events will now appear as Daily Missions, giving players new challenges to overcome for rewards!
- Auto Kick and Auto Leave Feature Added to Alliances!
- Alliance Commanders can now set players to be removed at the next available window
- Players can auto queue to leave an Alliance at the next available opportunity
- Yuri’s Community Created Premium Skin!
- Pillage your enemy's base with Yuri's new Barbarian Skin, created by Community member ★vedro★!
- Update 4.8 Login Gift!
- Enjoy a gift of Celerium and Cryptokeys!
- Improved PVP matchmaking
- Improved Replay System to more accurately show battles
- New Criteria Bonus Challenges added to Global Conflict
- New 250 Zone Global Conflict Map for the top match ups
- Players now receive a War Point bonus for donating Heroes to teammates
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
Find notes for previous updates in the Call of Duty: Heroes forum for Heroes Announcements and Updates.