Please try the following troubleshooting tips below for PlayStation and Xbox:
- If you purchased the DLC in-game, you must exit the game to complete your download. Once the download is complete, you will be able to play with the DLC.
- Try downloading the DLC again for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4.
- Clear the system cache on the console.
- Be sure that your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account allows you to download content.
Please try the following troubleshooting tips below for PC:
- Exit Steam.
- Navigate to your Steam directory (C:\Program Files\Steam\) or (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\) and delete the AppCache folder.
- Restart Steam and launch your game.