Destiny 2 Support
Need help with Destiny 2? If you're on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you can get answers to most of your questions at Bungie Support. If you're on PC, you can find answers and help at Blizzard Support.
Or, select a topic below to get more guided support.
- Destiny 2 Guided Support – An overarching guide to Destiny 2 features, including:
- Purchase options
- Linking accounts to Bungie.net profiles
- Accessing in-game pre-order content
- Information about in-game Activities, Destinations, Public Spaces, Crucible, Strikes, and Rituals
- Known Issues
- How to report an issue
- Network Troubleshooting Guide – Troubleshoot connectivity issues, check for known or planned outages, learn about error codes, and delve into other tips to help optimize your network connection when playing Destiny 2.
- Installing and Updating Destiny 2 – This guide walks you through installing or reinstalling Destiny 2 as well as downloading and applying updates.
- Silver and Eververse Guided Support – Vital information about Silver, Eververse Items, and Silver Dust, or get help with Eververse or Silver purchase issues.
- Destiny Code Redemption Guide – Find out where to redeem a code, how to receive your content, and what to do if you have a problem with a code or you don’t receive your content.
Need help with a Destiny 2 game disc or physical item?
Check out Destiny 2 Warranty for more information.