Downloading Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Variety Pack DLC
Whenever new content or updates are available, it is important to allow these packages to download completely before playing the game or accessing the new content. New content includes DLC packs, title updates, console updates, and compatibility packs. Attempting to play the game or access the content prior to completion of the download can cause errors that may require the uninstallation and reinstallation of some or all of the content.
- From the home screen, navigate to the left and select PlayStation Store.
- Select Add-Ons → New.
- Select the DLC you wish to install. If it is not available on the first screen, select More, then select the DLC you wish to install.
- Select Download.
- Allow the DLC pack to download completely before returning to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.
Be sure to also verify that the DLC pack has fully downloaded.
- Go to Notifications from the PlayStation home screen.
- Select Downloads.
- The item you downloaded should say "Can now be used."