Downloading Call of Duty: WWII DLC
Whenever new content or updates are available, it is important to allow these packages to download completely before playing the game or accessing the new content. New content includes DLC packs, title updates, console updates, and compatibility packs. Attempting to play the game or access the content prior to completion of the download can cause errors that may require the uninstallation and reinstallation of some or all of the content.
Please note: If you purchased a DLC Pack or the Season Pass but haven't downloaded and installed the DLC pack, you will still see the DLC Playlists in game. This doesn't mean your DLC pack is installed. You'll need to back out of the game and install the DLC pack before it becomes playable.
- From the Home screen, navigate to the left and select PlayStation Store.
- Select Add-Ons → New.
- Select the DLC you wish to install. If it is not available on the first screen, select More, then select the DLC you wish to install.
- Select Download.
- Once the download is complete, exit the store, then launch Call of Duty: WWII.
Be sure to also verify that the DLC pack has fully downloaded.
- Go to Notifications from the PlayStation home screen.
- Select Downloads.
- The item you downloaded should say "Can now be used."
- Press the Xbox button on the controller to return to the Home screen. Or, say, "Xbox, go home."
- Select My games and apps.
- Highlight Call of Duty: WWII, then press the Menu button.
- Select See in Xbox Store.
- Scroll right until you see the column of add-ons.
- Select the DLC you wish to install, and then select Install.
- Once the download is complete, launch Call of Duty: WWII to play the DLC Pack.
- Launch Call of Duty: WWII and select Multiplayer.
- Select Store.
- Right-click on the DLC button or scroll through the Call of Duty: WWII content browser to find the DLC you wish to install.
- Click Add to Cart and complete your purchase. Once purchased, the DLC will automatically download and integrate with Call of Duty: WWII.