Game Will Not Load, Displays a Data Read Error, or Freezes
Crashes and freezes can be caused by a faulty game disc or problems with your console.
- Check the disc for abrasions, scratches, and dust.
- Ensure the console is in a cool, well-ventilated place.
- Try deleting the game data. This should not affect your saved game as it is stored in a different folder.
- Try the game on another console. If the same problem occurs on another console then it is an indication that the problem is most likely with the game disc itself.
- Try unplugging your internet connection before launching the game.
- If none of the above resolves the issue then this may indicate a problem with your console and you will need to contact your console manufacturer for support.
Please note: Activision cannot guarantee functionality in conjunction with 3rd party hardware (including, but not exclusive to: Memory Cards, controllers, chips, and cables).