- How do I save a game?
- What are the different game modes in Ice Age: Continental Drift?
- The Voice-overs are not in the same language as the texts and the cinematics. How do I fix this?
- I was thrown out of the Slip Slide level while sliding. How can I get back on the track?
- I finished the 10 events in Story mode in about 30 minutes. Are there any other things to unlock?
- I started a Tournament with one of my friends, but we were not able to complete it right away. When we came back to the game, our progression wasn’t there anymore. Why is that?
- Where can I find a copy of the Ice Age: Continental Drift game manual?
- I am having trouble acquiring the Gold medal in the “Style Jump” event. Is there any trick to it?
- I want to play with my friend on PC, but I only have a keyboard and the game asks us to press the “A” Button to continue. What can I do?
- I started an installation in English, but I also started an installation in French while the first installation was still running. I was able to cancel the first installation, but the second one in French froze and cannot be cancelled. How do I cancel it?
- I was able to cancel the installation process, but now, when I try to install the game from the autorun, it tells me that the game is already installed even though the game does not appear under “Program and Features” in the control panel. How do I install the game?
- After installing the game, I cannot find the game under the “Game Explorer”. Is there a way to make it appear in the “Game Explorer”?
- I tried to install the game on a USB Drive or External HDD but to no avail. Is there anything I can do about this?
1. How do I save a game?
Ice Age: Continental Drift: Arctic Games uses an autosave function. Your game will be automatically saved as you play, but only while you are playing Story mode. Tournament mode games are not saved, but the top-three high scores from Tournament mode will be saved.
2. What are the different game modes in Ice Age: Continental Drift?
There are three game modes available in Ice Age: Continental Drift: Arctic Games.
- Story mode is made up of 10 mini-games, each with unique goals and challenges. The player's team battles the computer to try to collect the most pieces of fruit. The team with the most fruit pieces is the winner.
- Tournament mode is the same as Story mode, only in this mode the player's team competes against another player's team.
- Free play mode allows the player the events from Story mode in any order, allowing the player to either set new high scores or to unlock all three medals (Bronze, Silver and Gold).
The game doesn't save your progression in Tournament mode. Only the Story mode is saved. But, if you achieve a new high score in Tournament mode, the score will be saved.
7. Where can I find a copy of the Ice Age: Continental Drift game manual?
We have copies of Ice Age: Continental Drift game manuals available online to help you get started playing the game. Click the links below to view the manual for your console.
12. After installing the game, I cannot find the game under the “Game Explorer”. Is there a way to make it appear in the “Game Explorer”?
The Ice Age: Continental Drift installer does not create a shortcut of the game in the Game Explorer. If you wish to have an Ice Age 4 shortcut in the Game Explorer, you will need to add it manually. Follow these steps to create a shortcut:
- Open the Start menu
- Select “Computer”
- In the search bar at the top of the window, search for “Ice Age 4.exe”
- Once “Ice Age 4.exe” is located, right-click on the file and select “Create Shortcut”
- Once the shortcut is created, open the Game Explorer in a new window and copy the shortcut into the Game Explorer window.