Jan. 17 Update: Blackout Free Trial, "Down But Not Out" Limited-Time Mode in Blackout on PlayStation 4
- Blackout Free Trial now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- PC 1.11 update now live.
- Fix for Gunship camera resetting when switching ammo types.
- Misc. stability and bug fixes in Multiplayer and Blackout.
The following updates are live today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC:
- Blackout Free Trial
- Play Blackout for free through 10AM PT Jan. 24 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Free Trial players earn Echelon progression and unlock Tiers and loot through the Black Market, with no limit on playtime or player progression.
- Download and install the Blackout Free Trial from the store on PlayStation 4/Xbox One, and from Battle.net on PC.
- Fixed crashes that could occur in certain cases when joining a lobby and during infiltration at the start of a match.
- Resolved an issue with the Gunship camera resetting when switching ammo types.
- Black Market
- Fixed a UI error tied to purchasing items in Blackjack's Shop.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a Zero player hacked Torque's Barricade.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Prophet's Tempest.
- Resolved an issue where a red triangle would appear on the Armory button after leaving a CWL Custom Game.
- "Clear all New item markers" button now clears "New" notifications in Personalization menu. (Live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One; incoming on PC.)
The following PC-specific updates are included in today's PC 1.11 update in addition to the changes made this week in 1.11 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One:
- Added a new Gameplay option to allow using "Repair Armor" as a toggle instead of a hold.
- Added Gamepad option that allows tweaking Reload behavior in Blackout.
- Resolved an issue where the weapon slot could change between Primary and Secondary when picking up attachments.
- Improved prompt visibility on Zero's Ice Pick.
- Resolved an issue where the player could not use "Change Class" shortcuts while the Change Class panel was opened.
- Added "Change Class" keybind shortcuts for slots 7 to 12.
- Added "Steady Aim (Toggle)" keybind.
- "Center View" keybind will no longer instantly snap the camera to center position.
- Resolved an issue where the player could not swim up with the "Jump Button Also Mantles" option set to "Off".