Latest Updates for Marvel Ultimate Alliance
We're very appreciative of the excitement fans have for the Marvel Ultimate Alliance series and would like to provide an update based on the feedback we've heard from players.
Both the standalone and bundled versions of Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 feature all of its original DLC.
We’re focused on identifying and fixing the issues that have been occurring.
We have released a patch that addresses the audio issues reported by PC players and some of the control issues that PC players have experienced.
The key areas addressed in this patch include:
- Improved controller mapping for multiple controllers to address the Xbox One controller and Xbox 360 controller support issues including the button assignments for the triggers and A button on Windows 10
- Support for up to four controllers
- Updates to audio support that should improve the audio and minimize crackling and other issues that some users may have experienced
- Improved online player invites for Marvel Ultimate Alliance
- Additional fixes including addressing some issues that could cause players to be desynched or disconnected during online games, adding support for the EULA scroll bar, and UI updates