Linking Console Accounts on a Call of Duty Profile
Microsoft, Sony, and Steam accounts can be linked to a Call of Duty profile from the Overview section of your Call of Duty profile. If you do not have a Call of Duty profile, you can create a free one.
Follow these steps to link an account:
- Log in to your Call of Duty profile.
- From the Overview tab, locate the Linked Accounts section and choose an account to link.
- Depending on the account you select, you will be redirected to the Sony, Microsoft, or Steam website to verify your login information. To do this, select Continue.
- Log in to your Sony, Microsoft, or Steam account to confirm. After successfully logging in, your account will be linked to your Call of Duty profile.
- Choose an Allow Gamertag to be Searched checkbox option. This allows others to search and view your stats and rank in the My Call of Duty tab of the Call of Duty site. In order for your friends to find you, make sure you have the Allow Gamertag to be Searched checkbox marked.
Please note: A Call of Duty profile may only have one account linked per manufacturer.
If you need to change your account, or you want to unlink an account, simply select the account you want to change or unlink, then select Continue.
Please note: Unlinking and relinking accounts can cause corruption with Season Pass, DLC, Micro DLC items, or other entitlements applied to your accounts. Please avoid any unnecessary unlinking and relinking of accounts.