One of the many challenges in Call of Duty: WWII is gaining XP to advance through the ranks. Each rank progressively requires more XP to level up to the next rank until reaching and completing the maximum rank.
After earning the maximum rank, you can continue playing as normal, but XP earned will not count toward any further rank progression. Here, you'll be given the option to enter Prestige.
What is Prestige?
Prestige is the next step in the overall progression in Call of Duty: WWII. Entering Prestige resets your soldier to Rank 1 and relocks all the Weapons, Lethals, Tacticals, Basic Training skills, and Scorestreaks you unlocked with Unlock Tokens along the way. However, all weapon attachments, Challenges, Camos, Calling Cards, and progress toward unlocking them are unaffected.
How do I enter Prestige?
Talk to the General in the Prestige Overlook in Headquarters to enter Prestige and collect your rewards for prestiging.
Entering Prestige grants you the following:
- Prestige Unlock Token – permanently unlocks one item for your loadouts
- Rank Reset – resets your soldier to Rank 1 and relocks all rank-dependent items, excluding any items that are permanently unlocked
- Keep your progress – retain your Division Levels, Weapon Levels, challenge progress, and customization items
- Prestige Rewards – get access to special Prestige Rewards and Challenges
- Class Slot – get one additional class slot
Please note: You cannot enter Prestige Outlook or talk to the General until you reach maximum rank for the first time.
Division and Weapon Prestige
You can also level up and prestige Divisions and Weapons.
Division Prestige – Prestige a Division to earn unique Weapons, Basic Training skills, Uniforms, and more only available through Division Prestige. You can prestige all five Divisions.
Weapon Prestige – Prestige your weapons to gain the ability to place a Kill Counter or Clan Tag on your favorite gun. You can prestige every Primary and Secondary weapon, and doing so resets the weapon's level and relocks its attachments.