RADNET is no longer a supported feature in Prototype 2.
- How do I save my game?
- How do I continue my saved game after boot?
- How do I load my saved game?
- How can I recover a corrupted save?
- NEW GAME + isn't carrying over all my powers and upgrades from my previous playthrough. How can I fix this?
- I started a mission and now I can’t use my powers. How can I resolve this?
1. How do I save my game?
Prototype 2 utilizes a checkpoint system that auto-saves your progress; however, if you wish to manually save while in gameplay, simply do the following:
- Enter the PAUSE menu in-game and select “SAVE.”
- Create a new save slot or overwrite an existing slot.
2. How do I continue my saved game after boot?
Select “CONTINUE” from the Main Menu.
3. How do I load my saved game?
You can load a saved game file by using one of the following methods:
- Select “LOAD GAME” from the Main Menu.
- Enter the PAUSE menu in-game and select “LOAD.”
4. How can I recover a corrupted save?
If your saved game has become corrupt in any way then you will need to delete the save from the console system menu and revert to an older save. If you do not have an older save, or the game only has one save, then you must delete the save and start over. NOTE:
Activision cannot guarantee functionality on systems using 3rd party hardware (including, but not exclusive to: Memory Cards, controllers, chips, and cables) 5. NEW GAME + isn't carrying over all my powers and upgrades from my previous playthrough. How can I fix this?
Prototype 2 always uses the latest save file for “NEW GAME +.” Do the following to start a new game with your end game character progression:
1. Load the save file where Alex Mercer has been defeated and save again.
2. Start a “new game +” and the title will use the character progression from this save file. 6. I started a mission and now I can’t use my powers. How can I resolve this?
Bring up the Power Wheel and reassign the powers you want to use to fix this issue.