Question: I'm having trouble setting and syncing a second guitar controller for Player Two. What should I do?
Answer: When setting up a second guitar controller for Player Two, you must first ensure that Player One’s guitar controller is set up and synced as normal. Check out the video below if you need help with syncing a controller for Player One.
Follow these steps to set up the second guitar controller:
- Plug in your second wireless USB receiver.
- On Xbox One, one of the wireless USB receivers must be plugged into the USB port on the side of the console.
- Two dongles and two guitar controllers are required for local multiplayer.
- Other active USB devices may cause interference. Avoid using them when possible.
- The GH Live campaign can only be played as a single-player experience. A multiplayer game can be played in Quickplay.
- The second player can only be logged in as a guest. Their performance will not be saved.