1. How do I get enough coins to buy upgrades at the end of a level?Coins
- How do I get enough coins to buy upgrades at the end of a level?
- What do I do with the small golden statues?
- Why does my version of the game seem different on 3DS or PS Vita?
- How can I use the Touch Feature in the game on 3DS or PS Vita?
come in three forms:
|Small coins||Silver coins||Large coins|
There are also Chests
that can be broken to collect even more coins.
Be sure to explore every level carefully and pick up all the coins that you find. There are a lot of coins hidden in different places.
If your character is defeated, half of your coins will be lost. Try your best to keep your character alive until the end of a level and buy upgrades when you can.2. What do I do with the small golden statues?
The small golden statues are collectibles called Memorabilia
Each piece of Memorabilia represents a unique character or landscape from the SpongeBob universe. There is one piece of Memorabilia hidden on each level.
You can see the Memorabilia you have and haven’t found by going the main menu and selecting Extra
.3. Why does my version of the game seem different on 3DS or PS Vita?
There are several differences with each version of the game based on the console the game will be played. Some differences are obvious, and some are minor. However, they are all designed to provide the best experience for each console.4. How can I use the Touch Feature in the game on 3DS or PS Vita?
The Touch Feature is not available in SpongeBob HeroPants.