Same sick burns, same smoldering attitude, now all scaled up in stunning HD, Spyro is back in the Spyro Reignited Trilogy.
Here are a few frequently asked questions about the Spyro Reignited Trilogy.
1. Do I need an internet connection to play Spyro Reignited Trilogy?
No, Spyro Reignited Trilogy is playable offline. However, you’ll need an internet connection to download the remaining levels from Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon to your console. Once downloaded to the console, no further internet connection is required.
2. What platforms will the game be available on?
Spyro Reignited Trilogy is available for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms.
3. What modernization features can fans expect from Spyro Reignited Trilogy?
- All the original characters, all scaled up in stunning HD for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- All the original levels, all scaled up for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- All-new audio, all scaled up with re-recorded voice talent
- All-new cinematics inspired by the originals
- Re-imagined musical score based on the original soundtrack from the first three games
4. Is the game available in 4K?
Fans can enjoy Spyro Reignited Trilogy all scaled up to HD graphical glory. The game will be PS4 Pro Enhanced and Xbox One X Enhanced due to enhanced resolution on these consoles.
5. Is it possible to manually save my game?
No. Spyro Reignited Trilogy uses an autosave system that automatically saves your progress when you reach certain checkpoints throughout the game.
6. Can I change my controller to the original Spyro game settings?
Yes. Select Options from the pause menu, then choose Controls and scroll between Retro or Reignited options.