PC Game Update Notes:
New features, fixes, and issues have been addressed and are listed under the following categories:
Multiplayer Challenge Issues Addressed
- Added Prestige Level Calling Cards for each Prestige Level.
- Players will now control the last Scorestreak called when calling in multiple remote controllable Scorestreaks.
- Updated the League Lobbies to display Team Rank next to each Team Member’s name.
- Added Suicide and Team Killed Penalties to the Game Rules/Spawn Settings Menu for Custom Games.
- Added a feature to kick players if they suicide too often in a game.
- Improved Matchmaking for different content ownership configurations.
- Integrated Nuketown 2025 into small map playlists.
- Integrated Revolution DLC Maps into all playlists.
- Introduced new customization content and purchasable storage expansions.
Multiplayer Collision Issues
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where the player was not earning any progress for the Chopper Hunter Field Specialist challenge.
Multiplayer Functionality Issues Addressed
- Resolved a collision issue on Grind which caused the player to become stuck on the vert ramp.
Multiplayer Graphics Issues Addressed
- Updated Menus to combat exploits reported by the community.
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where C4 was doing no damage to enemies if blown up the moment it attaches to a surface.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community with activating Prestige on a weapon not removing attachments from that weapon in other class sets.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to place a turret while under the big rig in Aftermath.
- Addressed a couple issues with the Sentry Gun and AGR Scorestreak tablets remaining open when the player transitions to the Scorestreak while it is being destroyed.
- Resolved an issue where players would lose control of Sentry Guns if they take control of it while it is being destroyed.
- Fixed an issue with Turret and Guardian placement within certain objects in Aftermath.
- Improved performance in Theater when a player Previews a Clip over and over again while their Clips in the Timeline Editor are maxed out.
- Addressed multiple issues with reloading the War Machine Scorestreak.
- Resolved an issue in the Player Channel where deleted screenshots and edited films were appearing as an error when viewed by another player.
- Addressed an issue in Search and Destroy where players would sometimes spawn into the next round with their secondary weapon.
- Resolved an endless loading prompt to connect to Twitch when attempting to unlink and re-link accounts with no login information.
- Fixed a Twitch/Twitter menu issue where some fields were still accessible while connecting to Twitch/Twitter.
- Fixed an issue in CODtv paging logic where we were losing one item every time we page back from page 3 to 2.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong emblems would appear for players using SLI enabled graphics cards.
Multiplayer Stats Issue Addressed
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where the Lodestar view remains on screen if the VTOL Warship is destroyed after being previously kicked from the VTOL due to friendly fire.
- Prestige Master icon can now be seen as the ‘next Prestige’ when players reach the max Prestige Level.
- Fixed an issue with the environment disappearing when dying and spectating the water in Carrier.
- Resolved an issue with the AGR icon only appearing on the mini-map when it was firing both the machine gun and rockets at the same time.
- Fixed an issue with the HUD pushing off the screen when CODcasting in Theater during a round transition.
- Resolved an issue in Theater where Party Leaders could not render videos while players joined the lobby.
- Fixed an animation issue for the Combat Knife when holding aim down sight and pressing the melee attack button.
- Resolved an inconsistency in the Emblem Editor with the way emblems were being displayed between profiles.
- Resolved a UI issue with rapidly using Like and Dislike on user generated content.
- Addressed multiple menu layering issues.
- Fixed an issue with the laser effect not appearing in game on a Laser Sight if the player spams the Switch Weapons button.
- Addressed an issue with the mini-map overlapping the objective text when a CODcaster has the control panel open.
- Fixed an issue with double button prompts appearing in some menus while using a gamepad.
- Fixed an issue with reticles disappearing after machines with 200 series graphics cards have gone into sleep mode.
Multiplayer General Issues Addressed
- The Attachments menu in the After Action Report now indicates the XP a player earns from leveling up a weapon.
- Resolved an issue with the Victory/Defeat screen not accurately displaying the amount of XP a player had earned in Objective based game modes on Combat Training.
- Adjusted the Scoreboard columns when CODcasting Free For All to display points in the first column instead of player score.
- The music now plays for everyone during the Final Killcam.
- Fixed an issue in Theater where the camera viewed under the map while watching players that had not spawned in.
- Fix for League Season History and League Leaderboard UI errors.
- Fixed an issue with players being kicked after a host migration.
- Fixed some cases where parties were unintentionally disband while in-game.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Adjusted Hijacked engine room Hardpoint zone to extend to ladders.
- Lightning Strike Radar will not reactivate after round change if it has been used in a previous round.
- Global enemy spawn influencers adjusted.
- Adjusted objective spawn influencers in Capture the Flag.
- Resolved various bugs around the Die Rise map.