Wii U Game Update Notes:
New features, fixes, and issues have been addressed and are listed under the following categories:
- The globe heatmap is now visible on the GamePad while in the MP menu.
- Improvements made to increase the accuracy of Theater replays when following weapons in ADS.
- The CODcast control panel can now optionally show the overhead map in the player list in games with 10 players or less.
Multiplayer Challenge Issues Addressed
- Fixed a case where the player was unable to skip Killcams
- Fixed an issue with certain button layouts that prevented the player from canceling a Tactical Insert respawn.
- Resolved an issue where the player could control Floating scope position during Killcam and spectator cams.
Multiplayer Functionality Issues Addressed
- Players will now be able to complete the Shredder Scorestreak challenge using a Death Machine from a Care Package.
- The Stealth Chopper no longer counts towards completion of the Chopper Hunter challenge.
Multiplayer Graphics Issues Addressed
- Resolved an issue where planting a Claymore in front of a crouched player with a Riot Shield would cause the Claymore to fly across the map.
- Resolved a couple of overlapping UI issues when CODcasting.
- Players can now turn the Voice Icon On/Off when CODcasting a match in Theater.
- Hosts can now kick players in Custom Game lobbies.
- Addressed a button mapping issue in the Emblem Options menu.
- Resolved an issue where the turret in the northern building on Turbine would become unusable.
- Addressed an issue with the Lightning Strike Scorestreak if the player had the tablet out during a host migration.
- Addressed an issue where the game would sometimes crash after repeated host migrations.
- Fixed knife lunge launching players on the Express map.
- Fixed an issue where the player could get an empty War Machine or Death Machine when switching classes at the start of the match.
- Match clocks in Multi-Team and Free-for-All games modes no longer continue to tick down in Theater when a CODcast game is paused.
Multiplayer Stats Issue Addressed
- Addressed a missing image issue with the Medals section of the Combat Record for new players.
- The CODcast UI is now displaying the flag for the Flag Carrier in the Objective column.
- Resolved an issue with the red crosshair appearing in the Target Finder when targeting an enemy equipped with Cold Blooded.
- Fixed an issue with some weapons having invisible magazines from 3rd person animations during an automatic reload.
Multiplayer General Issues Addressed
- Fixed an issue with the stats tracking for the Executioner’s Accuracy in the Combat Record.
Wii Remote Changes
- Fixed a potential exploit using the Trophy System.
- Resolved an issue on Drone where the automatic doors at the weapon plant would trigger/destroy Lethal Equipment.
- Addressed an issue with the highlight for the Dual Band Scope on players equipped with certain weapons.
- Addressed an issue with the VTOL Warship not destroying if hit when exiting the map.
- Resolved an issue with C4 and Bouncing Bettys killing players on contact.
- Fixed an issue where the Combat Axe would sometimes destroy the Guardian.
- Players with Hard Wired equipped will no longer lose their Care Package if throwing it while an enemy EMP Scorestreak is active.
- Fixed an issue with bomb plants being automatically aborted while a Care Package or Hunter Killer Drone is equipped.
Gameplay Balancing: Spawn System Improvements
- Mantling now requires pressing forward and holding the A button.
- Camera lock will not prevent camera rotation while aiming down the sights.
- Small increase to aim assist snap strength.
Gameplay Balancing: SMGs
- Reduced the weight of positive team spawn influencers on owned Domination flags. This reduces cases in Domination where players may spawn near their team but also near danger.
- Added more spawn points to Hijacked for Demolition and Kill Confirmed, which improves the spawn-picking algorithm on that map in those game modes.
- Adjusted spawn influencers on Standoff for improved spawn-picking algorithms in all game modes.
Gameplay Balancing: Pistols
- MSMC: Recoil has been increased.
- MSMC: Hip fire accuracy has been slightly reduced.
- PDW57: Recoil has been increased.
- PDW57: Hip fire accuracy has been slightly reduced.
Gameplay Balancing: Attachments
- KAP-40: Dual wield damage reduced.
- KAP-40: Dual wield hip fire accuracy has been reduced.
Gameplay Balancing: LMGs
- MMS: Cold blooded now renders enemies almost completely invisible to MMS.
Gameplay Balancing: Assault Rifles
- QBB-LSW: Medium range damage increased.
- HAMR: Medium range damage increased.
Gameplay Balancing: Shotguns
- FAL OSW + Select Fire: Damage reduced when firing full auto.
- SMR + Select Fire: Damage reduced when firing full auto.
- Type 25: Move speed increased.
- Type 25: Medium range damage increased.
- SCAR: Long range damage increased.
- SWAT-556: Long range damage increased.
Gameplay Balancing: Sniper Rifles
- M1216: Medium range damage increased.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Ballista + Iron Sight: Idle sway reduced.
- Resolved several exploits in Green Run.
- Resolved network/connectivity issues that could occur in the frontend and lobbies.