Xbox 360 Game Update Notes:
New features, fixes, and issues have been addressed and are listed under the following categories:
Multiplayer Challenge Issues Addressed
- Added Prestige Level Calling Cards for each Prestige Level.
- Players will now control the last Scorestreak called when calling in multiple remote controllable Scorestreaks.
- Updated the League Lobbies to display Team Rank next to each Team Member’s name.
- Added Suicide and Team Killed Penalties to the Game Rules/Spawn Settings Menu for Custom Games.
- Added a feature to kick players if they suicide too often in a game.
Multiplayer Collision Issues
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where the player was not earning any progress for the Chopper Hunter Field Specialist challenge.
Multiplayer Functionality Issues Addressed
- Resolved a collision issue on Grind which caused the player to become stuck on the vert ramp.
Multiplayer Graphics Issues Addressed
- Updated Menus to combat exploits reported by the community.
- Addressed a persistent Counter UAV issue that occurred during host migrations.
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where C4 was doing no damage to enemies if blown up the moment it attaches to a surface.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community with activating Prestige on a weapon not removing attachments from that weapon in other class sets.
- Resolved an issue with the Orbital VSAT Scorestreak losing time during the host migration count down.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to place a turret while under the big rig in Aftermath.
- Addressed a couple issues with the Sentry Gun and AGR Scorestreak tablets remaining open when the player transitions to the Scorestreak while it is being destroyed.
- Resolved an issue where players would lose control of Sentry Guns if they take control of it while it is being destroyed.
- Fixed an issue with Turret and Guardian placement within certain objects in Aftermath.
- Improved performance in Theater when a player Previews a Clip over and over again while their Clips in the Timeline Editor are maxed out.
- Addressed multiple issues with reloading the War Machine Scorestreak.
- Resolved an issue in the Player Channel where deleted screenshots and edited films were appearing as an error when viewed by another player.
- Resolved an issue with the gondolas on Downhill continuing to move during a host migration.
- Addressed an issue in Search and Destroy where players would sometimes spawn into the next round with their secondary weapon.
- Resolved an endless loading prompt to connect to Twitch when attempting to unlink and re-link accounts with no login information.
- Fixed a Twitch/Twitter menu issue where some fields were still accessible while connecting to Twitch/Twitter.
- Fixed an issue with the equipped DLC reticle displaying the wrong preview reticle when going from a DLC reticle to any other reticle equipped on another weapon.
- Addressed the Hellstorm Missile boost button prompt not updating correctly for some controller button layouts.
- Fixed an issue in CODtv paging logic where we were losing one item every time we page back from page 3 to 2.
Multiplayer Stats Issue Addressed
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where the Lodestar view remains on screen if the VTOL Warship is destroyed after being previously kicked from the VTOL due to friendly fire.
- Prestige Master icon can now be seen as the ‘next Prestige’ when players reach the max Prestige Level.
- Fixed an issue with the environment disappearing when dying and spectating the water in Carrier.
- Resolved an issue with the AGR icon only appearing on the mini-map when it was firing both the machine gun and rockets at the same time.
- Fixed an issue with the HUD pushing off the screen when CODcasting in Theater during a round transition.
- Resolved an issue in Theater where Party Leaders could not render videos while players joined the lobby.
- Addressed an issue with the Chat Notification not appearing on the in game screen for players who were speaking in Party Chat.
- Fixed an animation issue for the Combat Knife when holding aim down sight and pressing the melee attack button.
- Resolved an inconsistency in the Emblem Editor with the way emblems were being displayed between profiles.
- Fixed an issue with the Game Settings Update prompt getting cut off when choosing to update after the idle screen fade out.
- Fixed an issue with the Emblems on Playercards viewed from the in-game Scoreboard showing corruption.
- Resolved a UI issue with rapidly using Like and Dislike on user generated content.
- Addressed multiple menu layering issues.
- Fixed an issue with the laser effect not appearing in game on a Laser Sight if the player spams the Switch Weapons button.
- Addressed an issue with the mini-map overlapping the objective text when a CODcaster has the control panel open.
- Resolved an issue with the Bacon and Dia De Muertos DLC camos not appearing on enemy weapons when the player is using a weapon that has the Millimeter Scanner attachment equipped.
Multiplayer General Issues Addressed
- The Attachments menu in the After Action Report now indicates the XP a player earns from leveling up a weapon.
- Resolved an issue with the Victory/Defeat screen not accurately displaying the amount of XP a player had earned in Objective based game modes on Combat Training.
- Adjusted the Scoreboard columns when CODcasting Free For All to display points in the first column instead of player score.
- Addressed an issue in the League Play slide menu where the Career Wins stat was not updating for previous seasons when the player had not yet been placed.
- The music now plays for everyone during the Final Killcam.
- Fixed an issue in Theater where the camera viewed under the map while watching players that had not spawned in.
- Fix for League Season History and League Leaderboard UI errors.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Adjusted Hijacked engine room Hardpoint zone to extend to ladders.
- Lightning Strike Radar will not reactivate after round change if it has been used in a previous round.
- Global enemy spawn influencers adjusted.
- Adjusted objective spawn influencers in Capture the Flag.
- Fixed a UI Error that occurred on Turned.
- Resolved various bugs around the Die Rise map.