Xbox 360 Game Update Notes:
New features, fixes, and issues have been addressed and are listed under the following categories:
Multiplayer Challenge Issues Addressed
- Party Members now appear on the mini map as purple when colorblind assist is turned on.
- Added hint text tool tips for map voter buttons.
Multiplayer Collision Issues Addressed
- Fixed an issue with the Skulls Camo Challenge for the RPG unlocking by using other weapons in conjunction with the RPG.
- Addressed an issue where the Expert Challenge Calling Card was not appearing for the Peacekeeper in the Combat Record after completing all the Peacekeeper challenges.
- Players can now earn the Thief Challenge if they use Black Hat to steal an enemy Care Package.
Multiplayer Functionality Issues Addressed
- Players can no longer get out of the map in Downhill by going prone and getting run over by the gondola in the station.
- Fixed an issue in Mirage where players could fall outside the map by diving to prone through a section of door on the Southeast side of the map.
- Addressed an issue where players could get on top of a tent in Grind.
- Fixed an issue in Grind where the player could see outside of the map.
Multiplayer Graphics Issues Addressed
- Fixed an issue where players could lose functionality and have a blurry screen after viewing a Gamer Card during the round-ending killcam at the end of the first round of a round-based game.
- Addressed an issue with taking control of an AGR while next to a friendly player causing loss of functionality for firing rockets.
- Addressed an issue where the UAV Scorestreak was not being called in for Multi-Team Hardcore matches.
- Addressed an issue where the mini map for tablet Scorestreaks would not appear on the tablet under certain round transition conditions.
- Rapidly pressing the Swap Weapons button no longer inverts the player model's left hand with the M8A1 equipped.
- Fixed an issue where players could not accept invites from the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
Multiplayer Split Screen Issues Addressed
- Players will no longer fly into the air when knife lunging other players on certain types of inclines.
- Fixed an issue in Downhill with the light effects on the gondolas not appearing after a Host Migration or round change.
- Dead bodies no longer float if the player dives to prone into a gondola just before getting hit by it.
- Resolved an issue with Care Packages bouncing unusually high.
- Addressed an issue during rewind in Theater Mode where the waves in Hydro were jittering while the flood is occurring.
Multiplayer Stats Issues Addressed
- Fixed an issue joining Split Screen bot games in-progress when the host had altered party privacy settings.
- Players in a Split Screen game can no longer access the MP Pause Menu during the round ending Killcam, the final Killcam, or after the game has ended.
- Addressed an issue in the Split Screen Pause Menu where the Game Mode below the map was being cut off.
Multiplayer General Issues Addressed
- Resolved a known issue with stats resets caused by a failed save process, indicated by receiving a “Persistent Rank Data has been corrupted” error message. My Rank and Stats Have Been Unexpectedly Reset discusses this issue in further detail.
- Resolved an issue where the lobby score for the winner of a Gun Game match didn't match the ending score of the match.
- Resolved an issue where the Equipment statistics for the Smoke Grenade were not accurately reflecting in the Combat Record what was achieved in game.
- Players with Level 1 profiles will now see their XP bonus in the After Action Report after a League Play match.
- Resolved an issue where the damage feedback sound was not occurring for the Combat Axe or cluster bomb from the Hellstorm Missile.
- Players can no longer set their Clan Tag in non-Public Match lobbies if they haven't reached the unlock level for the Clan Tag feature.
- Addressed an issue where players could not link their Twitch account in the Multiplayer Party Lobby Options menu.
- The System Link/LAN Party server list now sorts the available games by Host name.
- Resolved an issue with dog spawns in Slums.
- Resolved an issue where spectating would default to 3rd person even though it had been disabled if the player was previously spectating in 3rd person.
Zombies Collision Issues Addressed
- Reduced the red flash damage indicator when using the Toughness Perk.
- Reduced Guardian damage in Hardcore modes.
Zombies Functionality Issues Addressed
- Resolved several instances in Die Rise where players could jump above a barricades and avoid Zombie attacks.
- Addressed an issue where players could jump out of the playable space in Die Rise.
Zombies Graphics Issues Addressed
- Addressed an issue where the players could not access the in game store.
- Players will no longer be given momentary control of a character before being put into spectator mode when Hot Joining a Custom Game on Nuketown.
- Addressed an issue where players had in-game functionality during the loading countdown timer on Tranzit if a Host Migration occurred during the first 5 seconds of a game.
- Addressed an issue in Turned where Zombie vision would disappear after several host migrations occurred.
- Addressed an issue where the player’s controller would vibrate for a long duration after the player hot joined a game of Tranzit
- Addressed issues where players would say the wrong dialogue
- Addressed an issue with taking screenshots in Theater mode
Zombies Mode General Issues Addressed
- Addressed a long black screen issue while players watch the Intro Zombies movie when loading System Link / LAN Party games.
- Players will no longer be seen clipping into the concrete when sliding from the Green to Orange building in Theater Mode on Die Rise.
- Disappearing fog addressed in Theater Mode when flying through the laboratory in Tranzit.
- Players will now hear announcer dialogue in the Turned game mode.
- Addressed issues with the Buildables system
- Fixed an issue where users could not play the game in offline mode.
- Fixed a spawn issue for players in Die Rise that spawn on top of the escape pod after a host migration in a 2+ player game.
- Fixed an issue where Zombies were not spawning in after a Host Migration in a Bus Depot standard match.
- Player names will now appear above players when in spectate mode upon hot joining a custom Grief game mode.
- Addressed an issue for Split Screen users on Turned Diner in Theater Mode where the eye glow was missing from zombies when viewed in third person and jumping to start.