Wildcards are additional picks that can add diversity and flexibility to your Custom Classes. There are eight Wildcards available for use: three affect Perks, three affect Weapons, and two affect Equipment. The Wildcards are:
- Perk 1/Perk 2/Perk 3 Greed: Enables the selection of an additional Perk in the selected Perk category.
- Overkill: Allows a second Primary Weapon to be carried in your Secondary Weapon slot.
- Primary Gunfighter: Allows a third Attachment to be equipped on your Primary Weapon.
- Secondary Gunfighter: Allows a second Attachment to be equipped on your Secondary Weapon.
- Tactician: Allows you to take a Tactical item in your Lethal slot.
- Danger Close: Allow you to take a second Lethal item in your Lethal slot.
Note that each Wildcard take up one of your 10 allocated slots, and the additional item allowed when using the Wildcard takes up a slot. For example, when using Perk 1 Greed, the Wildcard and the second Perk count as two of your 10 allocated slots.