The Create a Class feature in Black Ops II Custom Classes allows you to pick up to 10 unlocked items, including Primary and Secondary Weapons, Attachments, Perks, Lethal and Tactical Equipment, and Wildcards.
- A maximum of 10 slots can be filled at any give time to create your loadout.
- At minimum, there are 13 slots available, and with certain Wildcards equipped, there are 20 potential slots available.
- You can choose up to two Weapons (one Primary and one Secondary), with two Attachments allowed on the Primary and one on the Secondary. Additional Wildcards can allow you to have three Attachments on you Primary Weapon (Primary Gunfighter), two Attachments on your Secondary Weapon (Secondary Gunfighter), or two Primary Weapons (Overkill).
- Choose up to three Perks, one for each Perk class. Greed Wildcards allow you to pick two Perks from a single Perk class.
- Choose one item from Lethal Equipment, and up to two items from Tactical Equipment. The Danger Close Wildcard allows you to take a second Lethal item, and the Tactician Wildcard allows you to carry a Tactical item in the Lethal slot.
- Every single item takes up a pick, including Attachments and Wildcards that open up slots. For example, if you use the Perk 1 Greed Wildcard, which allows you to take a second Perk 1, the Perk 1 Greed Wildcard and the second Perk 1 each count against your Custom Class.
Create a Class unlocks after reaching Level 4, at which point you will have five Custom Class slots to use to create your loadouts. You can also cash in Prestige Tokens for more Custom Classes, with a maximum of 10 Custom Classes.