With the Black Ops: Your Legacy program, you can request a personalized video commemorating historical stats from your experiences within the Call of Duty: Black Ops sub-franchise.
Head over to Black Ops Your Legacy to get your video.
1. How will I get my video? What’s included in the video?
You will receive a custom link to your video, which you can view, download, and share. Your video will include your gamer ID along with footage and stats from each Black Ops game you’ve played.
2. How long does it take to get my video?
Once requested, your video may take several minutes to generate. Be sure to keep the page open while your video is being generated.
3. Are there any eligibility requirements to request a video?
To get a personalized video, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a registered Call of Duty account that is linked to at least one gamer account (PlayStation, Microsoft, or Steam).
- You must have played a minimum of 20 Public Multiplayer matches in at least one of the following games:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
4. I’ve played Black Ops games on more than one platform. Will my video include everything?
No. If you played Black Ops games on more than one platform, the system will choose the platform and game history for you.
5. How many videos can I request?
You may only request one video.
6. My browser closed when my video was being generated. Can I still get my video?
If your browser happens to close during video generation, don’t worry. You can return to the page to retrieve your video. If your video isn’t there for you to download, you can submit a new request.
7. I tried to request a video, but it says I’m ineligible. Why?
The following conditions can result in your being ineligible to request a video.
- A gamer ID was changed or not linked to a Call of Duty account.
- Under some circumstances, not all online stats were captured.
- There is no online gameplay. Data is only captured when playing online with a PSN, Xbox Live, or Steam account.
- Gameplay data occurred outside of the United States.