Call of Duty: Black Ops III Split Screen Setup for Xbox One
Question: How do I set up split screen in Call of Duty: Black Ops III on Xbox One?
Answer: Follow the steps below to set up split screen and access split screen play.
- On the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to the top left corner to access the user sign-in component.
- Select Add New Profile.
- Add two Xbox Live profiles from this menu.
- Return to the Xbox Home Menu.
- Sign into an Xbox account and launch Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
- After reaching the Main Menu, connect a second controller.
- Press A on the second controller to connect the other player online.
- Once connected, press A again to attach the split screen player.
- When at the profile selection screen opens, choose a profile that is different than the first player's profile.