Call of Duty: Heroes Updates
UPDATE: 05/17/2017, 1:00 PM PT – We are aware of several issues right now that we are working on fixing quickly via a patch or on the servers if possible. We've outlined some solutions that may help resolve the most common issues we're seeing.
Game crashes after an update
League Points dropped for some players
- We’re looking into this on a case by case basis.
- Players who had their league points dropped after the update will get them back.
Players loading CC1 bases after the Update
- Your base is not lost. You will need to get a popup that prompts you to load your progress. Click YES once you get the popup. You can get the popup to show by doing the following:
- Log off your Game Center account.
- Load the game.
- Quit the game.
- Log back in to your Game Center account.
- Load the game.
- Play through the tutorial until you get attacked.
- Reload the game and you should get the popup to show.
Some Windows Players can’t purchase Celerium
- We’re looking into it and working with Microsoft to fix.
Be sure to Follow this article to be notified when updates are made.
Version 4.0 – Global Conflict and Hero Prestige 4/16/2017
- Conquer the World in the Massive Global Conflict Mode!
- Join players to battle for control of and hold territories in every corner of the globe!
- The more areas your team controls, the higher your team’s score, and the more Heroes you have, the more territories you can claim.
- Watch your Heroes engage in epic 3D battles as they conquer and hold enemy zones!
- The stronger your Heroes, the greater the buff they give to your GC Base. Rank up and Prestige your Heroes to watch them annihilate enemy attackers!
- Participating in GC earns Cryptokeys to spend in the Black Market
- Spend Cryptokeys to earn exclusive items including Wildcards, Prestige Tokens, Calling Cards, and more!
- Prestige Mode comes to Heroes!
- Prestige your Heroes to make them even more powerful!
- Play Global Conflict to earn Global Conflict XP for your Heroes!
- Each Prestige Rank unlocks new Wildcard slots.
- Wildcards are unique and offer special bonuses to your Heroes. Equip them to increase your Hero’s stats and even power up your Killstreaks!
- Prestiging also unlocks epic Prestige Skins!
- New and Improved Inventory and Mail System!
- Revamped the usability of the Inventory to make item selection easier and quicker.
- Added an all new Mail System to receive news, announcements, and gifts.
- 4.0 Upgrade Gift
- Enjoy a gift pack in your Inventory of new Wildcards and Prestige Tokens!
- Improved Alliance War Matchmaking
- Decreased gap in Alliance War Strength by increasing search time and decreasing required battle power difference.
- Improved Leader Board rewards for Alliance Warfare
- Improved textures and visuals.
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
Find notes for previous updates in the Call of Duty: Heroes forum for Heroes Announcements and Updates.