Call of Duty: Heroes Updates
Version 4.5 - The Winter Update 12/12/2017
- Repair your damaged buildings in real-time with the new Repair Drone!
- Strategically place Repair Drone structures to repair your buildings in the middle of battle!
- Prestige 10 Unlocked with new Skins!
- Max out your Heroes' Prestige to equip more Wildcards and unlock brand new Prestige Skins!
- Power-Up Level 3 Killstreaks with Legendary Wildcard III!
- Legendary Wildcards to boost Heroes' most powerful Killstreaks are now available in the Black Market!
- Winter is coming!
- Experience Holiday Cheer with the snow-covered Factory Base!
- Santa returns to Call of Duty: Heroes to deliver gift wrapped Supply Drops to good Commanders!
- New Calling Cards added to the Black Market!
- Customize your player avatar with 11 all new Calling Cards!
- Update 4.5 Login Gift!
- Enjoy an outstanding gift of Outrider's Legendary Wildcard II and 2 Prestige Tokens!
- Due to player feedback, Riley can now jump over walls!
- Added more bonus conditions to Global Conflict Zones
- Improved PVP matchmaking
- in PVP, moved "Search Next" button to bottom right
- Toggle between Personal and Alliance themed events on the event board
- Nuketown Statue replaced as the top prize in Gold Supply Drops.
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
Find notes for previous updates in the Call of Duty: Heroes forum for Heroes Announcements and Updates.