Call of Duty: Heroes Updates
Version 4.1 – Update Notes 7/14/2017
- Dash into battle with the Community voted Hero, Riley from Call of Duty: Ghosts!
- Trained Killer – Riley attacks and causes extra damage to enemy Heroes
- Threat Detection – Riley sniffs out and reveals nearby mines
- Rescue Riley – Activates an aura that heals nearby allied ground units
- Global Conflict Improvements
- Increased shield timers based on zone difficulty
- Players can donate one Hero to Garrison in a team-mate’s zone
- Increased the types and number of base layouts to conquer
- Added more zones to attack for more active match ups
- Improved UI that shows your opponents and scores in Preparation and Battle Day
- Leaderboard rankings now takes match up difficulty into account
- Players not enlisted in Global Conflict can see their Alliance’s progress
- New Flag Decorations!
- Added new Flags to the Vault to show off your national pride! Greece, Ireland, Nigeria, Panama, Uruguay
- 4.1 Upgrade Gift
- Enjoy a huge gift package in your inventory of Cryptokeys, Celerium, and a Prestige Token!
- Perk percentage ranges have been improved
- Alliance Support has been reverted to the old system
- Earn extra Supply Drop and Double Resources on 3 Star Attacks!
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
Find notes for previous updates in the Call of Duty: Heroes forum for Heroes Announcements and Updates.