Call of Duty: Heroes Updates
Version 3.2.1/Version 3.2 – Soap Kill Streak and Menedez/Outrider Update
- Tear down enemy defenses with Soap’s new Killstreak!
- Barrier Breaker: Increase damage on walls in a certain area.
- Level Up to the Max!
- Increased the Player Level cap to 120! Level up to earn exclusive Avatar Icons.
- New Premium Hero Skins for Outrider and Menendez!
- Outrider will aim for your heart with her new Cupid’s Skin, available near Valentine’s Day!
- Plunder and pillage enemy bases with Menendez’s new Pirate Skin, available soon!
- New Events Added!
- Get ready to play more community submitted Events later this month!
- New Flag Decorations!
- Added new Flags to the Vault to show off your national pride!
- 3.2 Upgrade Gift
- Enjoy a gift pack in your Inventory of 500 Celerium!
- Enter the new Prestige Leagues!
- Added two new PvP Leagues: Prestige 2 and 3! Rank up in PvP Battles to earn massive bonus rewards.
- Added information box displaying Rate of Fire Perk values.
- Overdrive Perk occasionally not working in Survival Mode.
- A player’s base could show up twice in a row when searching for PvP matches.
- The menu sidebar would show on some Android devices.
- Resolved issue where older Kindle devices could not update (Kindle Only.)
- Added Country Flag Decorations: Romania, Lebanon, Jordan, Ecuador.
- Separated Alliance Support and Alliance Chat into two separate windows.
- In addition to Commanders, Captains can now write in the Alliance message box.
- Added icons and countdown timers for Survival and Challenge Mode events.
- Added Community Links under Settings to various Call of Duty: Heroes community portals.
- Various bug fixes and optimizations.
- Alliance Support Window now shows the names of Heroes and units a player requests and should have less lag.
- Modified the speed at which units leave the Hangar and Communication Center.
Find notes for previous updates in the Call of Duty: Heroes forum for Heroes Announcements and Updates.