Call of Duty: Heroes Updates
Version 2.9 – Challenge Mode Revamp and Reaper Skin Update Notes_10/16/16
- New Challenge Mode Bases & Events!
- Take on formidable new bases and participate in new Challenge Mode Events later this month!
- Brand New Halloween Skin!
- Beware Reaper’s deadly new Grimm Reaper Skin, available to unlock near Halloween!
- New Flag Decorations!
- Added new Flags to the Vault to show off your national pride, with more coming soon!
- 2.9 Upgrade Gift
- Enjoy a Gift Package in your Inventory with Celerium, Skillpoints, and Medals!
Scan the skies for a teaser for our upcoming Infinite Warfare Update!
- Added Country Flag Decorations: Turkey, Philippines, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Colombia, Switzerland, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia.
- Various bug fixes and optimizations.
- Some Players could receive an error code when trying to Build or Upgrade a structure.
- Deployment Capacity could increase higher than the available limit when training troops.
- Dog Tags and Gears not spawning after PvP attacks.
- Doubles of Support Troops could not be deployed.
- During the cooldown of a League Shield, deploying another one from your Inventory before the daily reset could cause players to lose League Points.
- Deploying Harper’s Care Package right after deploying Soap‘s Care Package in PvP or AW could crash the game.
- Hangar Extend Range Perk will now show correctly in replays.
- The Rate of Fire Perk now shows the increase in DPS in units’ stats.
- Troops inside the Bunker are now affected by the Overdrive perk.
Find notes for previous updates in the Call of Duty: Heroes forum for Heroes Announcements and Updates.