Please try the following troubleshooting tips for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360:
- If you purchased the DLC in-game, you must exit the game to complete your download. Once the download is complete, you will be able to play with the DLC.
- Try downloading the DLC again.
- Clear the system cache on the console.
- Be sure that your PlayStation Network or Xbox LIVE account allows you to download content.
- Be sure that your console has enough hard drive space to save the downloadable content.
Please try the following troubleshooting tips for PC:
- Exit Steam.
- Navigate to your Steam directory (C:\Program Files\Steam\) or (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\) and delete the AppCache folder.
- Restart Steam and launch your game.