Downloading Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare DLC
Whenever new content or updates are available, it is important to allow these packages to download completely before playing the game or accessing the new content. New content includes DLC packs, title updates, console updates, and compatibility packs. Attempting to play the game or access the content prior to completion of the download can cause errors that may require the uninstallation and reinstallation of some or all of the content.
Xbox One Season Pass owners: If you see a price associated with a Map Pack in the in-game store or the Xbox Store, do not attempt to download the DLC. Instead, please contact Activision Support for assistance.
- From the Home screen, navigate to the left and select PlayStation Store.
- Select Add-Ons → New.
- Select the DLC you wish to install. If it is not available on the first screen, select More, then select the DLC you wish to install.
- Select Download.
- Once the download is complete, exit the store, then launch Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Be sure to also verify that the DLC pack has fully downloaded.
- Go to Notifications from the PlayStation home screen.
- Select Downloads.
- The item you downloaded should say "Can now be used."
- Press the Xbox button on the controller to return to the Home screen. Or, say, “Xbox, go home.”
- Select My games and apps.
- Highlight Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, then press the Menu button.
- Select See in Xbox Store.
- Scroll right until you see the column of add-ons.
- Select the DLC you wish to install, and then select Install.
- Once the download is complete, launch Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare to play the DLC Pack.
- Launch Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and select Multiplayer.
- Select Store.
- Right-click on the DLC button or scroll through the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare content browser to find the DLC you wish to install.
- Click Add to Cart and complete your purchase. Once purchased, the DLC will automatically download and integrate with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.