Follow these steps to delete a saved game on the Nintendo Console.
- Start the Wii console. Once the system starts, you will be taken to the Channel Page.
- Open the System Menu. There you will see a saved item for each time you've saved a game.
- Find the game you want to delete. Be sure to check the time on each save to make sure that you do not delete the wrong one.
- Once you've located the proper save, select it with the A button on the Wiimote. You will then see an option to Copy, Move, or Delete.
- Select Delete to delete that save.
- Select System Settings from the Wii U Menu.
- Scroll to the Data Management and press the A Button.
- Select the application that has the data you wish to delete and press the A Button.
- Select the data from within the application and press the A Button. If you wish to delete everything, press the Y Button to Delete All.