Feb. 5 Update: Two Nuketown Featured Playlists, New IX Gauntlet and Ambush LTM now live on all platforms, Pro Series Playlist continues
- Mercenary Nuketown added as Featured Playlist in Multiplayer.
- Hardcore Nuketown, Mercenary Capture Moshpit, and Endurance Chaos Moshpit added to Featured category rotation in Multiplayer.
- Pro Series Moshpit playlist continues in MP on all platforms.
- "Veni, Vidi, Zombie!" Gauntlet in Zombies now live on all platforms.
- Ambush limited-time mode now available in Blackout on all platforms.
- Stability improvements in Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Miscellaneous gameplay improvements in Zombies.
- Featured Playlists
- Mercenary Nuketown added as Featured Playlist.
- Hardcore Nuketown, Mercenary Capture Moshpit, Endurance Chaos Moshpit, and Pro Series Moshpit added to Featured category.
- Game Modes
- Resolved an issue that caused the 9-Bang to be used more than once per round in Heist.
- Fixed a CODcaster crash with maximum players in Search & Destroy.
- Resolved an issue related to the Daemon 3XB where players could lose their weapons and points when taking a weapon from the Mystery Box.
- Closed an exploit where players could use the Electric Burst and a charged melee attack to stop enemies from pathing to players.
- Closed an exploit where players were able to keep the effects of the Ragnarok DG-5 if they were holding a Monkey Bomb or Claymore while the Special Weapon timed out.
- Closed an exploit where players could recreate the shockwave of the Special Weapon by switching between Equipment and Special Weapon.
- Helicopters now properly begin to malfunction when flying outside of the circle in Ambush.
- Black Market
- Fixed an issue with Crash's Warlock outfit that prevented players from receiving the corresponding Warpaint.
- Limited-Time Mode
- Weapons limited to sniper rifles, melee attacks, and launchers only.
- Circle constantly advances with no delays between collapses.
- "Veni, Vidi, Zombie!" (IX)
- 30 rounds of challenges with unique rules for each round.
- Players earn medals and tiered rewards for completing rounds 10, 20, and 30, as well as a cosmetic reward for completing round 30 without failing a round.
- Players are issued a Strike by failing a round, with the game ending after three Strikes.
- All matches are timed for competitive speed-run support.