Latest Updates for Call of Duty: Black Ops III on Xbox One
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Update Notes for Xbox One – 12/14/2016
- Updated visual presentation of Black Market items:
- Not-yet-obtained Black Market items (weapons, specialist heads/bodies) will be visible in menus with no shader overlay.
- Items will appear with a new Black Market Lock Icon.
- Updated User Interface will be present wherever Black Market items are available (Create-a-Class, Specialist menu, Gunsmith, Paintshop, Weapon Showcase, Combat Record).
In Game Store
- Enabled preview videos in the In-Game Store.
- The stats widget in the Showcase will display the correct name for all Black Market weapons.
- Fixed a number of User Interface issues that occurred within the media manager.
Shadows of Evil:
- Resolved an exploit during the Totem Ritual part of the main EE.
Zetsubou no Shima:
- Fixed a potential exploit with the Fan and Plane traps.
Find notes for previous updates in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III forum for Xbox One.