Skylanders SuperChargers Day One Update
Skylanders SuperChargers has arrived! Before you start your engines though, you should download a game update for Skylanders SuperChargers that has been released for the following consoles:
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 3
- Wii U
In order to download and install the update, please follow these steps:
- Be sure your console is connected to the Internet and you are signed into your online account.
- Load Skylanders SuperChargers into your console.
- Launch the game. Once the game launches a prompt will appear on screen informing you that the game requires an update. Accept the prompt and the update will automatically download and install.
- After the update is installed, you may need to restart your system to finish the updating process.
Please note: Do not start playing the game until the update has fully downloaded and installed.
The Skylanders SuperChargers update fixes the following issues:
- Gate Smasher Emblem will now unlock after opening multiple Elemental gates.
- Thrillipede has his Beautiflies back!
- Your vehicle should no longer get stuck outside the level’s boundaries in the Fire Elemental zone or the Magic Elemental zone.
- The Undead Elemental Zone now has enough enemies to complete the level objective.
- The game will no longer cease to function after using a Racing Pack trophy.
- We’ve encouraged the enemy that holds the key to unlock the pillars at the end of Cloudbreather’s Crag to come out of hiding and fight like a monster.
- The first Live Wire Lock puzzle in the Cloud Kingdom should now unlock normally.
- You’ll no longer be stuck with an empty barrel over your vehicle in The Land of the Undead when the barrel timer runs out.
- Chests in The Land of the Undead should now open normally once their combat locks are removed.
- Puzzle Blocks in The Bandit Train will no longer cause any in-game problems.
- The Darkness will no longer get stuck in The Sky Eater level.
- Your vehicle will no longer get stuck in the wall during The Sky Eater level.
- You should no longer lose any vehicle upgrades by doing multiple races without returning to the Academy.
- We’ve decided to be fair and give the villains back their targeting reticles when you play them during races.
- Your race position number will no longer randomly disappear.
- Wii U players have their horns back! Just shake the controller to use your vehicle's horn.
- Xbox One players can now unlock the "Ooh, Shiny!" Achievement normally.