1. What should I do if I get stuck somewhere in a level?
- What should I do if I get stuck somewhere in a level?
- What should I do if I can’t get to the next level?
- I’m having trouble finding all the Pages. What should I do?
- How do I beat the Giant Plankton Bot?
The game often requires Puzzles
to be completed in order to progress further. Be on the lookout for Signs
, which will give you hints about which type of Puzzle needs solving. You may need to find a Key
, activate a Switch
, or Fight
to get rid of the enemies in the area.
2. What should I do if I can’t get to the next level?
|Key Puzzle||Switch Puzzle||Fight Puzzle|
can be well hidden in a level. Look around more carefully, or retrace your steps to make sure you didn’t miss something along the way.3. I’m having trouble finding all the Pages. What should I do?
aren’t always on the main path, so you will sometimes need to look around for them. Some Pages may be hidden behind Destructible Doors
If a player finishes the game will all Pages found, an alternate ending will trigger.4. How do I beat the Giant Plankton Bot?
The only way to damage the Giant Plankton Bot is to shoot him with Superhero ranged attacks
. Pay special attention to the eye of the Giant Plankton Bot. The eye will blink when a Superhero ranged attack does damage. Also, watch the health bar on the right side of the screen to see how much damage is still needed in order to beat the Giant Plankton Bot.