PlayStation 3 Game Update Notes:
New features, fixes, and issues have been addressed and are listed under the following categories:
Multiplayer Challenge Issues Addressed
- Added a limited time game mode to the Bonus Playlist, the Arms Race Team Deathmatch variant awards players 150 score per kill.
- Added a post-match Connection Quality survey which will be presented to a sampling of players to assess online gameplay connection quality.
Multiplayer Functionality Issues Addressed
- Overkill challenges will now progress if the player is using an alternate select fire mode.
- Chopper Hunter Field Specialist challenge updated to Aircraft Hunter with a description that reflects the aircrafts that need to be destroyed to complete the challenge.
Multiplayer Graphics Issues Addressed
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where the frame rate may drop for other players when the host changes their audio settings during a match.
- Players can now enter the crouched position while sprinting with the Riot Shield equipped.
- Resolved an issue where players and turrets could survive the water rush when in certain areas on Hydro.
- Resolved an issue with signing in and out while a film in loading in Theater.
- Resolved an issue with attempting to sign into a Twitch account with Dual Play enabled.
- Fixed an issue in Offline System Link when the host leaves a lobby.
Multiplayer Stats Issue Addressed
- Care packages now appear in blue and orange on the map when Color Blind Assist is enabled.
- Resolved a UI issue with Tactical Insertion button prompt placement in Split Screen after a Host Migration.
- Addressed an issue with the Respawn Delay counter overlapping with other on-screen graphics in Split Screen.
- Fixed a formatting issue in Leagues Season Final text where the date the player was placed was wrapping incorrectly.
- The upper metal plate of a planted Assault Shield now appears in the proper position during a Killcam.
- Addressed a rapid scrolling issue in the Preset Class Menu.
- Text displayed for “Enemies forfeiting…” increased on Split-Screen to make it more legible.
- The icon to distinguish a Search & Destroy bomb location is now visible to a Codcaster who is spectating the defending team.
- Fixed an issue in the Combat Record where the images would disappear when scrolling off of and on to the Combat Record.
- Resolved an issue where other player’s Combat Records appeared greyed out the first time their Playercard was selected in the Leaderboards.
- Addressed an issue where the second player of a Split Screen match would flicker in and out of the stream.
Multiplayer General Issues Addressed
- Addressed an issue with League Teams appearing incorrectly when they view another player’s League Team in the Leaderboards.
- Addressed an issue with the Custom and Private Match change team scoreboard not updating in real time when the overlay is on screen.
- Fixed an issue with the last player alive defusing the bomb in Search & Destroy not receiving any defuse points.
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where players could get infinite ammo for the Death Machine and War Machine.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players may not die when getting stuck with a Crossbow Bolt.
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where the Hunter Killer drones will float around slowly when they miss a target from a certain angle.
- Resolved an inconsistency with Max Number of Players being displayed incorrectly when backing out of a Public Match search while it is searching.
- Reverted global spawn influencer change from previous game update due to undesirable side effects.