The Software License and Service Agreement will be updated. Please follow this link [https://www.activision.com/legal/ap-eula] in order to see these changes.
If you're looking to free up hard drive space on your PC or console, you have the option to delete content you may no longer wish to use in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Follow these steps to manage and delete content.
Please note: If you choose to revisit content you uninstalled, you can redownload it through your platform's Store.
With the October 2020 update, you can now remove installed content from your PC version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Before removing installed content, be sure your Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game is not running, and the game is not updating.
1. Open the Battle.net Launcher.
2. Select Call of Duty: Modern Warfare from the panel on the left.
3. Select the Options menu on the upper lefthand portion of the Battle.net Launcher.
4. Select Modify Install to open the installation popup.
5. Under Game Content, select Modify Install.
6. Uncheck the content you wish to uninstall. (Warzone cannot be uninstalled.)
7. Select Confirm.
8. Select Start Install.
1. Launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
2. When you reach the main menu, select Options.
3. Navigate to the General tab.
4. Scroll to the bottom and select Game Installs.
5. Highlight any content you wish to uninstall.
6. Select Uninstall, then select Confirm.