软件许可及服务协议》即将更新。请单击此链接 [https://www.activision.com/cn/zh/legal/ap-eula] 查看这些变更。
Software: iOS version 7.0.0 and above (iOS 8.3 is recommended)
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions offers three different control layouts depending on your control stick preference: Draggable, Free, and Fixed.
The game can also be played using a controller. Here is a brief list of controllers we have tested:
Please note: More controllers may be supported.
1. Geoms that I acquired in Bonus and Classic levels are not being awarded to my Adventure progression.
This is a design choice. Geoms collected are only saved when earned in Adventure game mode.
2. I completed the game and I am still missing a Drone.
In order to unlock all Drones, you must defeat the Bosses a second time.
3. I'm unable to activate a controller.
Verify that the controller you are attempting to use is supported by the device manufacturer and by the controller manufacturer.
4. Leaderboards display offline, inaccurate information and/or have trouble updating.
You can resolve most Leaderboard issues by going back to the Main Menu and re-loading the Leaderboards. Please note that the servers take some time to update and you may simply need to allow the servers to update.
5. I'm unable to unlock an achievement.
Choosing “End Game” or “Restart” from the Pause menu will not save the progress made during that game session. Always try to use the “Quick Restart” and/or complete or fail the level when you work towards achievements.
6. I'm having issues booting the title on a supported device.
Be sure that your device is running a version of iOS supported by the game. Updating your device to the latest version of iOS should resolve the issue.
7. I’m unable to disconnect from a Facebook profile.
Use the Facebook app to sign out of your profile. If you are trying to change users, restart the Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions app. The app requests you to sign in when restarting, allowing you to change user.
8. I’m unable to sync my save via the Cloud.
This issue was addressed in patch 1.0.1. Be sure you have a strong Wi-Fi connection when attempting to save to the Cloud or load games saved on the Cloud. If you continue experiencing Cloud save issues, you may need to restart the app.