NEW PARTY MODE
Season 2 introduces Party Mode, a fast-paced co-op experience for players looking for a change of pace from competitive matches. Played in teams of four, Party Mode features five unique mini-game rounds, each with a specific goal the team must achieve.
A team's score in each round is based on how quickly the team can complete each goal, so keep an eye on the timer! And be sure to collect clocks to increase your team’s remaining time.
If a team can master each of the four Party Mode Waves in a round, a Boss Wave unlocks.
Party Mode Rounds
- Speed Run: Dodge bumpers, nitro crates, and other hazards as you race your way through speed pads. When you are connected to other players by the tether, your overall speed increases. But stray too far from your teammates and your tether breaks.
- What’s Cookin?: Communication is the secret ingredient to this round. Teams must work together to collect specific ingredients scattered around the map. Then, deliver the correct ingredients to the huge pot roaming around the map.
- Get Lit: Use your candles to light lanterns hanging in various spots within the giant tower. But be careful: your candle can burn out! If it does, you’ll need the help of another teammate to re-light your candle.
- Dig It: Search for a variety of bones buried throughout the map, then bring them to the center of the map to reassemble a skeleton. Larger bones will need more than one player to carry them, so you will need teamwork and timing to get these bones to their destination.
- Balloon Bounce (coming later in Season 2): Take to the skies in Calamity Canyon and bounce across the waves of balloons to score points. Pay close attention to the goals, as players will need to bounce on a specific number of balloon shapes in order to win. Watch out for your teammates, as more than one player bouncing on a balloon at the same time can lead to disaster!