If you suspect that a player is cheating, or you feel a player is using language or a name that you find offensive, you can report the player within the game.
To report a player:
- Open the Options menu and select Report Player at the bottom of the screen.
- Check the player you’d like to report, then select Report.
- Note you can choose more than one player.
- Choose from the available reasons for your report. Review the descriptions on the right to find the best reason.
- Note you can choose more than one reason.
- Use the More Details box if you’d like to add a message to your report. This field is not required.
- Select Send Report or Report & Block Player.
You can also block players without reporting them.
- Find the player in the Social hub.
- Select Details.
- Select Block & Report.
- Select Block Player and then confirm.
We take these issues very seriously, and we appreciate your bringing cheaters and offensive players to our attention. Your report will be reviewed, and we will take appropriate actions if necessary. Due to confidentiality, we cannot provide updates or actions taken as a result of your report.