Skill Division Rewards
For Skill Division Rewards, it's not about where you finish the Season, but the highest Skill Division reached during it.
Reaching Bronze and Silver Ranks awards a new Emblem, while reaching any other Skill Division – including the Top 250 – grants two new special Operator Skins, an Animated Emblem, and a Weapon Charm. You can earn the other Skill Division rewards by finishing at a higher (or lower) Division in the following seasons.
Iridescent and Top 250 members also get an Animated Calling Card. The #1 Ranked Play player will receive a special, one-of-a-kind exclusive Animated Calling Card and Emblem, which can be considered the ultimate bragging rights from Ranked Play.
Seasonal Win Rewards
Whether you're in the Top 250 or have only ranked up a few times, there is plenty that comes with winning Ranked Play games to show off within Ranked Play, Modern Warfare II Multiplayer, or Warzone 2.0.
First, there are several Seasonal Win Rewards for the first Ranked Season, starting with a Sticker at five wins and a Pro Issue SMG Blueprint awarded at 10 wins. Additional rewards along this progression path include a Charm, Decal, and Loading Screen, all the way up to a Weapon Camo, which can be used on any weapon and is awarded after winning 100 matches.
Rank Rewards a new Calling Card every five Ranks as well as some additional, competitive-focused cosmetics, including:
- Rank 5: "Ranked Competitor" Operator Skin Pack, one "Home" version and one "Away" version awarded for both the Male and Female CDL Operators.
- Rank 15: Pro Issue Sidearm Blueprint, which has similar attachments to those used at the highest level of competitive play.
- Rank 30: New Gun Screen that tracks Ranked Play wins.
- Rank 40: Pro Issue Combat Knife Blueprint, another popular competitive Secondary weapon.
- Rank 50: "Ranked Veteran" Operator Skins (Home and Away) awarded to Male and Female CDL Operators.