Resetting an Activision/Call of Duty Account Password
If you forgot your Activision/Call of Duty account's password, follow the steps below to reset it.
- Go to the Call of Duty account password recovery page.
- Enter the email address that was used to create your account and select Submit.
- Instructions for resetting your password will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Check your email and follow the RESET YOUR PASSWORD link provided to reset your password. The link will be valid for 24 hours and can only be used once.
- Enter a new password according to the password requirements:
Please note: If you have forgotten your password and do not have access to the email account used for your profile, you will have to create a new account.
- Must be between 8 and 20 characters long.
- Must contain at least one letter and one number.
- May not contain sequential characters (e.g. ABC, 123, jkl).
- May not repeat the same character (e.g. XX, aa, 33).