Resetting a Call of Duty Account Password
If you forgot your Call of Duty account's password, follow the steps below to reset it.
- Go to the Call of Duty account password recovery page.
- Enter the email address that was used to create your account and select Submit.
- Instructions for resetting your password will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Check your email and follow the link provided to reset your password. The link sent to reset your email address will be valid for 24 hours and can only be used once.
- Enter a new password according to the password requirements:
Select Save Changes.
Please note: If you have forgotten your password and do not have access to the email account used for your profile, you will have to create a new account.
- Must be between 8 and 20 characters long.
- Must contain at least one letter and one number.
- May not contain sequential characters (e.g. ABC, 123, jkl).
- May not repeat the same character (e.g. XX, aa, 33).