The Battle Pass is the tiered reward system that unlocks digital content as you play Call of Duty. With the launch of Season Six for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty: Warzone, you can now start earning digital content for use in those games as well as Call of Duty: Vanguard.
Each season's Battle Pass comes with 100 Tiers of new digital content, including over 20 Tiers that are free for everyone. Tiers are unlocked just by playing the game.
At any time during the season, you can upgrade to the full Battle Pass in exchange for COD Points and gain access to all 100 Tiers. The full Battle Pass also includes 1,300 COD Points throughout its 100 Tiers, which can be used to purchase Bundles within the Store or saved to buy the next season's Battle Pass.
Battle Pass Tiers may also grant Double XP and Double Weapon XP Tokens, which can be activated at any time within the Multiplayer lobby.
Those looking to expedite their progression can upgrade to the Battle Pass Bundle and immediately unlock 20 Tiers of content.
UNLOCK 24 FREE TIERS OF VANGUARD CONTENT IN THE BLACK OPS COLD WAR SEASON SIX BATTLE PASS
How does it work?
- During the Vanguard Preseason, Vanguard has added 24 FREE TIERS of Vanguard content to the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season Six Battle Pass.
- These free Vanguard Tiers are unlocked just by playing Multiplayer and Zombies as you normally would.
- Any progress you've already made while playing Black Ops Cold War and Warzone is honored and tracked.
How do I unlock the free Vanguard Tiers?
- You already have access to the free Vanguard Tiers just by playing. Rewards will automatically be granted as you progress.
- At any time during the Preseason, you can upgrade and gain access to all 100 Tiers to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
- Vanguard content is only available in the 24 FREE TIERS and does not require a purchase to earn.